Happy 50th Gnan Day, Pujyashree Deepakbhai!
Thursday March 4, 2021
Today, Pujyashree Deepakbhai completes fifty years (the Golden jubilee) of having attained Gnan (Self-realization)!
Pujyashree Deepakbhai is the present torch bearer, enlightening the entire world with Akram Science, as founded by Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan! Pujya Niruma moulded Him for the cause; and thereafter assigned Him this service for salvation of the world, which is being accomplished day in and day out, with unfailing sincerity and utmost humility. One, among His many prominent qualities that have helped Him scale to such great heights, both in the realm of Self as well as in the domain of service to the world, is His extraordinary humbleness.
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan, while explaining the significance of humbleness, says,
“‘How do I become smaller (humbler)?’ maintaining this attitude, when one pulls down his ego to the lowest (humblest), the Knowledge of the Self shall blossom within him, tremendously! The tall ego (i.e. I am something, I am better, I know better, extra emphasis on the worldly ‘I’) always brings veils over Knowledge whereas the humblest ego unveils that Knowledge.”
Humbleness is a virtue that can be vividly seen in every conduct of Pujyashree Deepakbhai
Here are few instances which go on to highlight, how humble He is
- Whenever someone praises any of His worldly skills or spiritual achievements, He promptly says, ‘it’s all by grace of Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan!’ and thus passes on the entire credit in the lotus feet of Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan. He sincerely believes that had He not have received the grace of Param Pujya Dadashri, the attainment of His present state of being would not have come to being. This is what keeps Him grounded inspite of having risen so high!
- Many a times, when small kids ask Him some question in satsang, He interacts with them in exactly the same manner, as He would when an elderly person asked Him some question. Do you know why? Revealing the secret behind this gesture of His, He says, ‘the child you see as a three-year-old is actually eighty (the assumed age of child’s past life) plus three (the age of child in present life) i.e. eighty-three years old; and hence he / she deserves that kind of respect.’ This is how He maintains complete humility towards the young ones too!
- At the tender age of seventeen, He got associated with Param Pujya Dadashri. Ever since, He has actively engaged Himself in whatever service He could provide to support the mammoth cause of the salvation of the world. He had never hesitated in picking up a broom and cleaning the satsang hall, before and after the satsang, or carrying the luggage of elderly spiritual seekers who came to attend Dadashri’s discourse. He would even go and buy grocery so that the food for attendees can be prepared on time.
His inner intent was always to be of some help to people who rendered direct service of Param Pujya Dadashri, so that they could remain free to contribute in a better manner for the cause of salvation of world.
Also, He preferred to serve at the backend, knowing well that many others were quite desperate to remain near Param Pujya Dadashri and attain His divine grace. Nothing could remain hidden from Param Pujya Dadashri though. Param Pujya Dadashri would silently observe Pujyashree Deepakbhai’s sincerity in each of the tasks He rendered, and He minutely appreciated His virtuous inner state and the enormous spiritual progress that this young lad had made in a very small time period. Seeing all of this, Param Pujya Dadashri would specifically call Him ahead and encourage Him to ask questions. He would say, ‘I like when you ask questions.’ And in His last days, Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan gave Him immense opportunity to remain in His direct service too.
This shows that by grounding his ego, Pujyashree Deepakbhai did not make any loss; on the contrary it helped the hidden jewel inside Him shine even brighter than before!
- Pujyashree Deepakbhai has never allowed any negative emotion to overrule in His case; he would nip the evil in the bud right away, by applying Gnan (the teachings of Gnani). This is how He has attained the great spiritual height, He is at, today.
- He has always harnessed the humblest belief of, ‘I am smaller than others’, as a consequence of which, He is able to successfully observe and appreciate the good qualities of others.
These examples teach us how we too can practice humbleness in our life by setting Pujyashree Deepakbhai in our eyes as the living example.
And on this special day, when Pujyashree Deepakbhai completes His glorious fifty years of Self-realization, come, let us all earnestly pray to God that, ‘May Pujyashree Deepakbhai attain the greatest possible height in the realm of Self and with His grace, may the whole world progress on the path of liberation!’