Saturday June 30, 2018
Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan on October 13, 1968 said, “This Niruben is such that she can become a Tirthankar.” In 1974, He said, “She is really Chandanbala at this time in this world.” He even said, “She is Mallinath (the sole female Tirthankar of the past 24 Tirthankar of this world) of our Akram.” These statements reveal the spiritual heights that Pujya Niruma reached in Param Pujya Dadashri’s presence.
A Tirthankar is a living fully enlightened being whose presence turns every place He goes to into a place of pilgrimage and whose darshan grants final liberation to the one who has attained Self Realization. He is completely pure, celibate, free from anger-pride-deceit-greed and His life is dedicated to the salvation of the world.
In the scriptures, it is mentioned that one cannot become a Tirthankara if they are a woman. It is also mentioned that there are 10 exceptions to the rules of nature. One of those exceptions is that Mallinath Bhagwan became a Tirthankara and She was a woman.
Param Pujya Dadashri used to call Pujya Niruma “Malinath” of the current era. Let us see why:
- Pujya Niruma had heard Param Pujya Dadashri say that He has within Him the incredible power, that if everyday someone asks for the energy to shake the whole world, five times at His feet then that energy will manifest within them in 5 years. So she used to ask Param Pujya Dadashri not just five times but five hundred times a day, for the status of a Tirthankar, whereby she would be powerful enough to do the salvation of the entire world. By grasping His words and asking for these energies sincerely for years, Pujya Niruma displayed how important the salvation of the world was for her and her level of spiritual development.
- In 1969, Param Pujya Dadashri remarked that, “I have had the avagaadha (constant experience of the Self) and Niru has had the gaadha (unwavering experience of the Self).”
- Param Pujya Dadashri first guided Pujya Niruma on how to be a celibate. He taught her how to achieve ultimate purity in celibacy. Thus, Pujya Niruma was able to become resolute in her celibacy.
- In the current era, when it is next to impossible for women to live without any dependency, Pujya Niruma, with her extraordinary spiritual effort was able to destroy all the inherent female characteristic traits, illusory attachment, pleasures of the five sense organs, and attain the stage of spashta vedan (clear and distinct experience of the pure Soul).
- Param Pujya Dadashri also said that, if you turn someone onto the path of salvation with your speech then you create a future life of a Tirthankar. Pujya Niruma led countless people towards the path of salvation with her speech.
Contrary to what the scriptures mention, even as a woman, Pujya Niruma with this knowledge of the Self, progressed and was able to break the bondage of all the inherent female characteristic traits. She was able to do incredible work for the salvation of the world. She is predicated as a symbol of strength for countless people. Even for those celibate followers, who have not seen Her, Pujya Niruma remains such a support and inspiration. They are not only leading their celibate life based on her support and inspiration, but she also gives them strength and confidence that they can cross the worldly life and reach their goal of ultimate salvation.
That is why Pujya Niruma is referred to as ‘Akram na Mallinath.’